LA's Largest Convention Hotel - A City Within a City
The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites provides the ultimate
urban oasis in the heart of the Los Angeles business district.
Elegantly presiding over the City of Angels, an international
symbol that has come to represent the beauty and sophistication of
the city itself, this famous Westin Los Angeles hotel is one of the
most photographed destinations in the world. Stroll through our
atrium lobby, and you'll immediately see why.
Whether you're visiting for a leisurely weekend getaway,
business meeting, or special event, our luxurious accommodations
define the essence of modern luxury. Enjoy spectacular skyline
views, access to over 40 specialty boutiques and restaurants, and
unparalleled meeting and conference facilities. Discover LA's
largest convention hotel - widely regarded as a "City-within-a
City" - sure to surpass all expectations.
Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites…
The Westin Bonaventure is Los Angeles’ first Green Seal Certified Hotel, setting the bar for environmental lodging initiatives aimed at improving the City’s air quality, creating clean energy and accelerating energy conservation.
A Green Team, comprised of hotel employees representing various departments, thoroughly inspects all components of the Hotel’s Environmental Compliance Program weekly to correct any deficiencies and ensure the Hotel’s environmental standards remain intact.
- The Bonaventure has reduced its carbon footprint by recycling and composting. Thousands of incandescent lights have been replaced with TCO dimmable fluorescents. The salons have been outfitted with motion sensors. The common areas, guestrooms and administrative offices have also been equipped with energy efficient bulbs.
- Guestrooms feature bath amenities in 1.25-ounce containers, a practical amount for a three-day stay. Two bars of soap have been replaced with a single bar per room and unused amenities are left for the duration of the stay. All electronics, from alarm clocks to blow dryers, are now energy efficient. By implementing these practices, hotel guests are equal participants in helping to promote a more sustainable city.
- The Hotel has contracted with several vendors to help properly dispose of all recyclable materials, from copy paper and glass bottles to composting bins and kitchen grease. Toxic cleaning products are no longer found on the property; instead eco-friendly alternatives fill the shelves of the housekeeping closets.
- The Westin Bonaventure plans to phase in more environmental changes over the next three years by replacing existing water fixtures with water conserving fixtures including faucets, aerators, showers, toilets and waterless urinals.
…Los Angeles’ First Green Seal Silver Certified Hotel
- 100% Non-Smoking Property
- Accessible Guestrooms
- Beauty Salon
- Bell Staff
- Business Center
- Cable/Satellite Television
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Cribs (Based on Availability)
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning/Valet Laundry
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk Open 24 Hours
- In-Room Coffee Maker
- In-Room Flat Panel Television
- In-Room Heating & Air Conditioning
- In-Room Iron & Ironing Board
- In-Room Pay-Per-View Movies
- In-Room Refrigerator
- In-Room Safe
- Massage/Spa Services
- Meeting Facilities
- Pet Friendly
- Pool (Outdoor)
- Rollaway Beds (Based on Availability)
- Room Service (Available 24 Hours)
- Suites Available
- Valet Parking (Fee)
- Video Checkout
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
- Valet Parking: $47.00 per day
- Pet Policy: Dogs up to 40 pounds are allowed. Dogs must be accompanied by owner at all times and are restricted from food and beverage areas as well as other areas designated by the hotel. All service animals are allowed.